We take a professional approach to roof repairs and include the following:
- All broken and chipped tiles will be replaced.
- Re-bedding on all ridge caps and gables.
- Re-pointing on all ridge caps and gables.
- Lead flashing repair or replacement.
- Valleys either treated for rust or replaced.
- High pressure cleaning.
- Water proofing
Repairing roof leaks quickly and effectively is critical to protecting the exterior and interior of your house or business. All Pro Roofing has a thorough damage detection process to find the cause of leaks. We make repairs with quality products using proven techniques to make sure leaks do not reoccur. David will give you an honest assessment upfront, and not try to sell you a complete roof replacement when a repair is all you really need.
Signs of roof damage and leaks:
- Tapping noises in your ceiling when it rains.
- Brown stains on the ceiling or walls.
- A damp feeling in the house or building.
- Broken, cracked, or loose roof tiles or other roof fixtures.
- Rust on roof fixtures.
- Water overflowing from your gutters.
- Missing flashing or flashing that is peeling back.
We take roof repair seriously, and will take steps to minimize water damage before repairs can be made. If the damage is caused from a storm, your repairs might be covered by insurance. Our experience can help you navigate the confusing details of insurance claims.